Skip to content


For the Consulate General to be able to legalise a document issued in Venezuela, it is primarily necessary that it is legalised by the Venezuelan Ministry of Foreign Affairs "Ministerio del Poder Popular para las Relaciones Exteriores".

Please be aware that the document after legalisation has to be translated into  Danish or English before sending it. 

For more information about the process, fees and translators database, please contact Consular Section of the Consulate.